Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brothers & the Church

Today I got the awesome chance to spend some time with my brother Phillip. He had his two toddler baby girls, 2&4, at the Chick-Fil-A in Corona. Brenda & I went to support South Hills mission fundraiser, and he was there as well. I love talking with him because he is passionate about pursuing God, understanding Gods Word & His plan for His life. Not to mention, he can make me laugh like NO ONE else in my life. He has a way of self-depreciatingly (not a word) commenting on things he isn't doing right that is hilarious. I just love Phillip.

It was one of those great moments in life when you are laughing so hard in a public place without a care in the world, your church friends are laughing while trying to make a difference in the world, and your wife is playing with your neices in the play area and showing you why you married the best future mom in the world. I sighed a few breathes of appreciation to God. I was so fulfilled with my night. Thats how I knew I was around the church..."to us, church is not a place, its a people."

No comments:

Post a Comment